Thursday, January 05, 2006

Vacation!

I don't know how to explain the lack of blogging (and blog reading) over the past two weeks - holiday doldrums, perhaps - but I do know how to explain the lack of blogging that will occur in the coming week. I am leaving for Arosa on Saturday morning. I'll be taking the train, and the Boys - Small and Big - will come with the car on Sunday afternoon. You read that right. A day. And a night.

Alone.

Here.




Will I ski downhill? Cross-country? Perhaps I'll snowshoe? Or just take a hike?

Knowing me, I'll just end up at the Carmennahütte drinking Schumli-Pflumlis - coffee with a generous shot of plum spirits - Pflaumen, or Pflumli in Swiss - , a spoon of sugar, and topped off with a cloud of whipped cream - Schaum, or Schumli. Yum!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:33 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm Schumli - Pflumli - mmmmm - yes :-)

 
At 14:16 , Blogger Berlinbound said...

Have a great time - whatever you end up wating and drinking ... It's all good!

 
At 06:40 , Blogger J said...

You sure live in the right place if you like winter. I prefer Thailand.

 
At 20:52 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm... sounds perfect - both the skiing and the Schumli-Pflumlis!

Have a great time!

 
At 03:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so ready to join you. Too bad I'm in rainy Vancouver.. I guess I'll just dream for now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home