Friday, December 02, 2005

Grateful

I'm still trying to catch up on sleep and blogging, but I wanted to do the grateful meme before this post gets even less timely than it already is.

So...10 shallow things I am grateful for

1. Baby tylenol
2. Caffeine
3. Carry out/delivery restaurants
4. Amazon - both .com and .de
5. Radio stations that provide on-line streaming
6. My iPod nano
7. The internets
8. Spa treatments
9. Nap time
10. A good stroller

And the ten things for which I am truly, profoundly grateful

1. The Small Boy
2. R.
3. Dr. L
4. Science geeks, lab techs, and biology nerds everywhere. Every medical researcher who ever said, "I wonder what would happen if we tried this..."
5. Friends both near and far
6. That Small Boy, R. and I are healthy and financially secure
7. The forty-five words that make me free
8. My education
9. My late parents, and...
10. The things they handed down

2 Comments:

At 15:31 , Blogger Berlinbound said...

I heartily second your list ...

 
At 02:38 , Blogger christina said...

What a wonderful list! Both the first and second part. Hope you're getting caught up on sleep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home