Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'm in Wikipedia?!

Hand to god I did not write this myself. How did I get in Wikipedia? This is just odd. Cool, but odd. (And yes, Dispatches from France is a great expat blog. Beautiful layout, too.)

So if you're here because you followed that Wikipedia link, welcome! Look around, stay a while. And if you're interested in expat blogs check out everybody in The Expats section of my links, and check out the people in their links.

Expat blogs...they're not just for expats anymore.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 20:56 , Blogger Miss Kim said...

Hey that's very cool!

 
At 08:38 , Blogger Betsy said...

That's hilarious! (Congratulations!) Have you noticed a jump in traffic lately?

 
At 18:17 , Blogger Unknown said...

hey congrats - very cool.

 
At 07:30 , Blogger Jon Allen said...

There seems to be no article there now,
just a few links to three words.

I came across a list of Korean blogs on a Korean wiki, Now I can't find, doing a google found you posting!

 
At 18:01 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Huh. Well, it was good while it lasted. I guess that's the nature of wikipedia since readers can edit the entries somebody edited me and Dispatches out. Oh well.

For Korean blogs try starting with Here in Korea

 
At 18:12 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Duh, I just clicked through to your blog and saw your review of Korean blogs and clearly you don't need my help! *awkward grin*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home