Sunday, October 29, 2006

Achtung, fertig, los! *

So today is cycle day 3 (CD3) and I started the Progynova. Tomorrow or Tuesday I'll call Dr. L's office to make an appointment for an ultrasound to measure my lining; that appointment will fall on the 8th, 9th, or 10th - the middle to end of next week - and at that point we'll have a better idea of a transfer date. (I really need to find a better pseudonym for Dr. L than Dr. L, but Dr. SocialSkillsAreNotHisStrongSuiteButIReallyLikeHimAnyway is just too long.) And that's it. No blood work, just the one ultrasound (assuming all looks more or less well) before the transfer. We didn't do blood work on the initial IVF, either. We're low-monitoring over here in Switzerland, so between now and the ultrasound there really won't be anything to report in the FET department.

But technically, this attempt has officially begun.

* Ready, set, go!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:31 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fingers are staying crossed for you! Good Luck sweetie!

 
At 13:45 , Blogger Choco Pie said...

Good luck!

 
At 04:13 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you luck!

 
At 07:37 , Blogger christina said...

Got everything crossed for you!

 
At 13:34 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Thanks. Since we do so little monitoring over here I won't have much to say until we do a transfer. And I can't decide if I should lay low about this, or write about it. I feel like I should do both, if such a thing is possible

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home