Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things I'm stressing about that I'm going to have to let go of

  • that one will wake the other
  • that one will need! me! desperately! when I'm in the middle of something with the other that can't be interupted (diaper change, nursing)
  • that somebody will feel neglected
  • that I will always have somebody's food and/or drink on my clothing
  • that I will never find the mental silence to write a poem again
  • that I can't be all things to all people

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 20:05 , Blogger BrooklynGirl said...

When you figure out how to let go of those things, please let me know because I haven't. Oh, except for the being covered in food/drink/other substances--I have truly embraced my inner slob.

 
At 17:08 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes.

 
At 11:36 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Oh dear. I was hoping for words of wisdom or platitudes like "oh, it gets easier, you'll find your rhythm."

So we're like the blind leading the blind, huh?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home