Monday, December 31, 2007

Housekeeping

Over the next few days I'm finally going to update my blogroll. I've blogs listed I no longer read; blogs that have moved; blogs that have gone belly up; blogs that have gone password protected; and I've been reading a lot of blogs that I never listed. I'm going to do away with my categories, except for the expats and the Swiss stuff, and list everybody alphabetically under something along the lines of "all the other blogs I read."

So for the next few days my blogroll might be a mess, incomplete and/or riddled with errors and duplicates but bear with me, I'm working on it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:10 , Blogger Miss Kim said...

Wooo hoo... now that's a good resolution! I should do the same :)

Anyhow.... Happy New Year and I hope you get the blogroll all straightened out without any problems!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home