Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Moving forward with the FET

I need to see Dr. L again sometime in the next two weeks/ten days. It looks like although this cycle was a bust, everybody who needs to be around actually will be around at the right times for the next two cycles. Unless my period, which is so regular that the moon checks in with me to see if she's on schedule, decides to go hinkey on me. Which, in spite of my tendency for negative thinking in all things fertility related, even I don't think is going to happen. Wow. This might actually happen this summer after all.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across this blog through the random "next blog" function... this time last year I entered into an ovum donor database certain I'd never be of much help to any couple. A year later, I have completed a successful donor cycle and the boy/girl twins were born in May. Don't give up. The incredible does happen and it is a miracle.

 
At 13:18 , Blogger christina said...

Well things are looking up then! I'll be crossing my fingers for you.

 
At 13:22 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Thanks for the good wishes Christina and anonymous.

And anonymous - you are amazing. Thank you. For hope, for generosity, for the family you helped form with some couple out there, from infertiles everywhere if I may be so bold as to speak for us this one time, thank you for your amazing gift.

 
At 13:04 , Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Good luck with timing darling.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home