Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Career counseling I could have used twenty years ago

Hey, a quiz that's actually accurate! Not that I was an English major, just that I should have been. With the wisdom of hindsight, of course I should have been an English major. I still wonder how I ever wound up in political science; it never was the right fit. What was I thinking? That was a serious wrong-turn on the road not taken, a story for another time. For now let's just say I should (have) be(en) an English major (and let's not wonder about where that 100% in theater came from, because that's just seriously wrong.)

You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

Theater

100%

English

100%

Linguistics

100%

Journalism

92%

Sociology

92%

Dance

83%

Anthropology

83%

Biology

75%

Philosophy

75%

Psychology

75%

Chemistry

50%

Mathematics

50%

Art

50%

Engineering

42%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home