Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Murphy's law or something like that

Awhile ago I wrote that we had a schedule for the FET and that we would try something at my next regularly scheduled period, and I made that crack about being more regular than the moon, remember? So doesn't it just figure that I'm late? I mean really. Doesn't that just figure.

Which is actually fine, because, well, because. Because I'm exhausted, my body is exhausted - I got my first shot for the IVF on April 1, 2004, and since that time have been either shooting myself up with hormones, pregnant, or nursing. We weaned one week ago. And honestly? Suddenly I'm really not sure I want to turn up pregnant four weeks from now. I'm really not sure. I'm exhausted. Bone tired. I think my body needs a bit of a break, and I think I'm going to delay my own FET cycle. Who delays their own cycle? Who does that?

I think me. I think I do that.

I think this is okay. I think this is the right thing to do.

I think I think too much.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 02:25 , Blogger christina said...

Oh sweetie, trust your body on this one, for sure. Give your body a rest... it took me a couple weeks--a month or two actually, to feel like my body was mine again after weaning...

Take care of yourself. Another baby WILL happen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home