Friday, November 03, 2006

Link-a-licious

When Profgrrrrl posted that a magazine had a "headliner about your girlfriend's sneaky pregnancy trap," I confess I clicked the link. And I'm so glad I did, because what what should greet me but a luscious lovely picture of the extraordinary Lance Armstrong. Yummy. Yes, the man beats cancer and goes on to win seven consecutive Tours de France and I say "yummy." What can I say, everything about the man from his special aerodynamic time-trial water bottles to his RPMs, oh especially his RMPs!, to his beautiful smile to the fact that he wrote openly about building his family through in-vitro fertilization turns me on. Seriously on. Cancer beating, L'Alpe d'Huez crushing, Tour de France winning, under three-hour NYC marathon running IVF daddies rock my world.

Thanks, Profgrrrrl! And thank you to my baser instincts that made me click that link

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home