Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Finally! Snow!

Snow has finallly come to the Bernese Oberland. It's not a massive storm but it's a good respectable snow and it's finally starting to look like proper winter around here. I walked around town with my camera this afternoon - this is something I'm really trying to do when Small Boy is at The Farm - but the low heavy sky and the grey light made for fairly flat pictures.



Close-ups of something colorful - berries on the holly bush, graffiti - worked better.




But there it is, actual snow.







Labels:

6 Comments:

At 18:38 , Blogger R. Duckie said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the snow! The holly pic is nice!

 
At 23:27 , Blogger christine said...

We got our first snow too! I took lots of photos--posted on my other blog: http://aprettyhowtown.blogspot.com/

I love the first snow of the season!

 
At 00:40 , Blogger Jessica Brogan said...

lovely, just when i'm coming back it's getting cold again :)

 
At 03:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

 
At 01:37 , Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Oh the holly pic is gorgeous. Glad you got some snow.

XO

 
At 13:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home