Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The longest day...

...is the last day before your blood draw (pregnancy test).

I've been getting weird crampies since Friday evening and I suspect the hormones are the only thing holding off my period, so I'm not looking for good news tomorrow. At this point, I just want news so that I can get on with my life; so that R and I can get on with our lives.

Speaking of Friday evening, R and I spent the night in a hotel! Grossmutti - henceforth to be known as Bahdee, since that's Small Boy's name for her - spent the night in our apartment with the Small Boy, and R and I spent the night in a hotel. Sans Boy. The whole night. Away. Sans Boy. Okay, we stayed in town and could have been home in 10 minutes if things fell apart, but we were not. in. the. apartment. Now, R has spent quite a few nights away - on business trips or in the Army - and I have spent a whole two non-consecutive nights away from the Small Boy, but we have never as a unit spent a night away from the Boy. It went great. We'll be doing that again.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 15:51 , Blogger a/k/a Nadine said...

I'm glad you took a night for yourselves. Sounds like you needed it.

 
At 21:55 , Blogger christine said...

Oh sounds fun. We're doing that next month & leaving Little S with the grandparents for 6 whole days. I hope I don't spend the whole time freaking out. we've never left him either. Not even with a babysitter.

Squeezed thumbs and merde! for tomorrow btw.

 
At 13:00 , Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I'll be thinking of you today....

hope you get good news.

Hugs and kisses

 
At 13:05 , Blogger Un-Swiss Miss said...

Hoping for the best for you!

 
At 16:27 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Nadine - yeah, even though we didn't really do anything it was nice.

Misschrisc - wow 6 days. We're still working up to that!

Thea - thank you so much for thinking of me right now - you just take care of yourself and know that a lot of people are thinking of you

thanks Un-swiss!

 
At 02:46 , Blogger junebee said...

What a nice getaway! I am guessing that Grossmutti must be "grandmother". Sounds like it means "big mama" or something!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home