Saturday, October 08, 2005

Rejuvinated

This morning R stayed home with the Small Boy while I went to the bakery/cafe around the corner. On my way out I checked the mail, to find that this had arrived. Off to the cafe I went, where I lingered, Boy-less, over a schale (basically a latte) that did not have to be a long arm's reach away and this article, which I was able to finish in one sitting. That doesn't happen much these days, at least certainly not during the daylight hours. Amazing how such little things can recharge me.

1 Comments:

At 21:23 , Blogger christina said...

Sometimes your posts are so insanely paralell to my life it's weird. I too just read a review of Diddion's book and spent an afternoon boy-less in a cafe. Too bad we're not in the same city, or I'd say we should meet up!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home