Sunday, January 29, 2006

It's not easy being green

And so I'm not anymore.

R is helping me make some template changes that have been a long time coming. I still need to tweak the sidebar and the colors for my links - I'm trying to get away from the green, you see. Because it was very green around here. Very. Very. Green. As R bluntly but truthfully put it once, "You have a good blog but your layout is dragging you down." Yes, all that green did get a bit, well, green.

So check out the new layout. Mountains up top, wolf tracks down bottom. Now how could that possibly drag a girl down?

And I see I'm not the only one cleaning house.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 21:34 , Blogger ... said...

have NOOO clue what your earlier temp looked like... however this one is _nice_ :)
hello there

 
At 00:17 , Blogger christina said...

Looks lovely!

 
At 03:09 , Blogger christina said...

I love the change in theme!

 
At 04:18 , Blogger Choco Pie said...

Looks nice! I am still extremely green, although, since I'm in Korea, I prefer to think of it as celadon.

 
At 09:40 , Blogger swissmiss said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:17 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Sandra, yours is a much more tasteful blue-slate-blue/green. Mine was that full out GREEEEEEEEN. I like your colors.

 
At 22:30 , Blogger Berlinbound said...

Change is good ... I wish I knew how to do such things ...

 
At 22:48 , Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

I like it! The header is stunning. Did you take the photo yourself?

 
At 09:19 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Richard, R did everything for me - he's got a degree in computer sciences and does all things more confusing that just turning the darn thing on.

Phantom, I think R probably took that picture. At any rate, it's from our favorite place, Arosa where we just vacationed, looking out from the top of the Wiesshorn which is at about 2400 meters.

 
At 11:34 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was either J or me that took the picture in Feb 2003 from the Mountain that J described above. More on Arosa at: www.arosa.ch

 
At 04:11 , Blogger J said...

I like it a lot.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home