Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The non-update FET update

Because I have noticed that I keep getting new traffic coming from being listed on Julie's list, I feel like I should be posting more about the FET for people coming here expecting, you know, infertility stuff. But as I mentioned, we are low monitoring over here in Switzerland and there is really nothing to update. I upped my Progynova from 4mg/day to 6mg/day today - how non-interesting is that? - and I seem to have stopped expanding like a water balloon, thankfully. Other than that...I'm sorry. I've got nothing at the moment.

Ultraschall on Thursday to measure my lining and pin down transfer dates (I assume).

And that concludes this non-update update.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home