Saturday, November 04, 2006

A teaser

I just wrote a post - complete with pictures - about one of the many fountains that dot Big City; next the the Zytglogge - the old clock tower - the fountains are the pride of the city. I think in addition to my Monday "The Streets of my City" series - have you all noticed that I started a Monday Streets of my City series? - I'll add a series on the fountains. This will help me get through NaMoBloPo, which Sandra basically convinced me to commit to.

And that public service announcement will serve as today's post.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 , Blogger J said...

I noticed the posts, but didn't realise it would be a series (I'm a bit daft at times). Sounds good. I wish I lived in a place that was worth writing about.

 
At 20:12 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Well, I didn't exactly announce it with a flourish or anything.

Your cycling trips are more interesting than staying put anyway!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home