Friday, December 01, 2006

Finally! December!

Like Sandra and Christina, I am pretty happy to see the end of NaBloPoMo. I didn't even achieve the goal of a post every day, though that was a deliberate decision to take a weekend off after a particularly rough post. I think I'm probably a 3 to 4 posts a week girl - I'm trying to stick with my city series on Mondays, the fountains on Wednesdays (but there are only a handful of fountains so that series won't last much longer), and then something about my life somewhere along the line. But I certainly will be taking this weekend off. I don't know if it's all the effects of getting the bad news about my FET - it was foolish of me, I know, but I couldn't help it; I never really believed that it could fail and I'm rather stunned to find that my uterus is, gasp, mortal after all - or sleep deprivation and crankiness caused by our beloved Small Boy's habit of waking at five freaking thirty a.m. or the general fall blues or a combination of all of the above but I am low. So low. I can barely get out of bed, let alone post every day. On the other hand, to what do I attribute the fact that I got more hits this past November than ever in my blog's little history? Was it posting every day? Was it blogging the FET? (I did have a lot of hits from searches involving various FET/infertility terminology.) Neither of which will be happening in December, I can assure you.

Neither.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home