Sunday, January 28, 2007

Booooorrrrrring

Misschrisc is right, FETs are dead boring. Really. I can report that I'm now taking Progynova twice a day, for a total of 4mg, and I have an appointment for an ultrasound to measure my lining on Wednesday. If things look good on Wednesday there will probably be a transfer on Monday (Feb 5). Once again we'll transfer a single frozen embryo because I am not prepared in any way for the possibility of twins. And yes, one can have twins from a single embryo but come on. As long as we're talking about what is theoretically possible, one could also run away with George Clooney. But come on.

So here I am, taking my Progynova and feeling fairly hopeless about it all. Twenty percent chance of success and what. But I'll do what Dr L says, and we'll see in mid- to late-February how this all turns out.

But twenty percent. We're not holding our collective breath over here.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 14:29 , Blogger christine said...

I think we need a cheer or something. A little pep rally? Something. This is pathetic.

Hang in there! ;)

 
At 17:11 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Rah rah siss-boom-bah! GOOOOOOOO Embryos!

 
At 12:22 , Blogger christine said...

We've got embies yes we do! We've got embies how 'bout YOU!!! Yay! *back flip*

 
At 13:09 , Blogger swissmiss said...

I just laughed Diet Coke out my nose! Love the back flip. Better get all those in we can before bed rest!

It's all right
It's OK
I'm gonna get knocked up one day!!

 
At 22:36 , Blogger J said...

I really hope this works out for you.

Sorry, can' t think of an embryo cheer.

How about:

Hit 'em high!
Hit 'em low!
Stick it in
And watch it grow!

Sorry, I'll get my hat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home