Thursday, February 22, 2007

Beta results

On the up-side, I can:

  • resume consumption of vast quantities of proper coffee
  • have a guilt-free Diet Coke
  • order a beer with my Indian food
  • stop eating sardines
  • take some drugs to kill the last of The Cold That Would Not Die
  • have some drinks during the upcoming Fasnacht festivities (link in Bernese Dialket - it's worth clicking through just to see how different Dialekt can be from German)

On the down-side, well, there's that whole I'm not pregnant thing.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 20:40 , Blogger Global Librarian said...

I'm so sorry.

 
At 20:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for you too...

 
At 21:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this.

I'm not pregnant either (first IVF attempt ended in disappointment) but I'd been hoping for you.

Carrie

 
At 00:14 , Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

I'm so sorry, too.

 
At 03:12 , Blogger Christina Rosalie said...

Oh sweetie, sorry.

It WILL happen. And oh my, how I love Fasnacht!

 
At 18:18 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw darn. I'm so sorry.

 
At 20:53 , Blogger Maria said...

I'm so sorry that it didn't work out.

 
At 03:57 , Blogger junebee said...

Sorry to hear that.

 
At 10:41 , Blogger J said...

awww, so sorry to hear that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home