Friday, February 16, 2007

Things I like to do when Small Boy is at The Farm:

  • sit on the Bundesterrace with the sun on my face and the Alps spread out before me
  • meet R for a lunch date
  • browse the bookstore
  • browse the stationary store and salivate over these notebooks
  • read on the Grosse Schanze
  • walk my neighborhood with the camera, playing with the black and white settings
  • throw open the windows and let cool fresh air fill the apartment
  • pee with the door closed.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 03:18 , Blogger jo(e) said...

Now that's luxury!

 
At 04:52 , Blogger Berlinbound said...

I was thinking about that yesterday - peeing with the door closed, showering with the door closed etc ... At least he doesn't have to be in there with me anymore - that's progress - but if I don't hear enough noise while I'm in another room ...

Enjoy your holiday.

 
At 20:10 , Blogger Jessica Brogan said...

that's funny, because when Jon is away, i like to pee with the door open!

 
At 09:42 , Blogger swissmiss said...

jo(e) - yep, I'm livin' the high life!

Richard - Small Boy is still at that stage when he says no, he doesn't want to come into the bathroom while I shower and then when I shut the door he comes running and screaming "Ang au! Ang au!" (me too! me too!). Some days I can shower alone, some days not.

Jessica - I guess the pee is always yellower on the other side of the door?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home