Monday, December 31, 2007

The year in review

I did this last year and was reminded to do it again this year when I saw it over at Postcards from the Mothership . Here's how it works. To get your blog year in review, take the first sentence from the first post of each month.

Here's what my blog year looked like:
I'm a resolution-maker in spite of my better judgment. Sorry for the lack of posting, but everybody is sick over here (even the grandparents!) and I'm just trying to keep my head above water until Thursday when we do transfer. According to my Highly Placed Source within the Swiss government: "the swiss army 'invaded' lichtenstein today. A company of swiss iinfantry (about 170 men) took a wrong turn during a 25 K training march and 'invaded' Lichtenstein. No casualties or prisoners are reported." I love purses. Remember this "match made in heaven?" 10. You think doing a top ten list a la David Letterman is still funny. Could any of my readers out there recommend a children's book about bringing home a new baby? I think of it more as changing apartments, since we're staying in the same building, but I guess it is actually moving since although we're only going 30 meters up the street we will be hiring - and paying - movers (because yes, we have that much stuff and you can be sure I won't be lifting any of it at almost 26 weeks pregnant). We're in the new apartment. After two years of improvising, or just plain doing without, R and I ordered curtains custom-made for our bedroom in the new apartment. Hm. Mausi kindly awarded me a purple lion for powerful words.
That's a pretty good representation of the year, actually. It makes no sense, was completely disjointed, and not a lot happened but for the highlights of Boychen and the new apartment.

How about you? What did your blog year look like?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 14:43 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Just did it !

 
At 14:01 , Blogger Berlinbound said...

I know this is late ... but I wish you and the family a very happy 2008!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home