Thursday, December 21, 2006

The year in review

As seen at Raising WEG and Profgrrrrl. Here's how to play: take the first sentence from the first post of each month of the year starting at January and moving forward. Here's what my blog year looked like:

I don't know how to explain the lack of blogging (and blog reading) over the past two weeks - holiday doldrums, perhaps - but I do know how to explain the lack of blogging that will occur in the coming week. I learned to keep basic household accounts by watching my mother. I've started swimming again. In case Small Boy's (US-)Americanness ever comes into question, in case the Consular Report of Birth and US passport aren't enough, I can always just point to this cultural marker. On the strength of his final day time trial, Cadel Evans won the six-day Tour de Romandie on Sunday, denying Alejandro Valverde another victory this spring. I walked past the bookstore on my way to Dr L’s office yesterday* and noticed that Natalie Goldberg has a new writers’ book out, Schreiben in Cafes (Writing in Cafes). We're not doing anything special over here today. Good things are happening out there. Thirty-five hours of labor (I feel for ya' Lun Lun, I really do!) to deliver a 4 oz baby the size of a stick of butter? We're back. There's nothing particular to report; I've got an ultrasound to measure my lining scheduled for Nov 9th and until then I just roll merrily along taking my 2mg of Progynova. Like Sandra and Christina, I am pretty happy to see the end of NaBloPoMo.

And that was my 2006 wrap-up, blog-style.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home