Monday, November 13, 2006

Boys, men, and people who think one should not discuss one's girly bits with all the internets should stop reading now

I appreciate that Dr. L prescribes Crinone gel (propgesterone, which has been added to my regimine in advance of tomorrow's transfer) rather than progesterone in oil (PIO). I'm not interesting in giving myself - or, more to the point, having R give me intramuscular shots in my rear for up to twelve weeks, so I really appreciate that Dr. L prescribes the gel rather than the shots. Makes my life easier and less painful. I used the Crinone in the Small Boy cycle, so I'm confident with it.

But I'd forgotten how really and truly icky the discharge is. Yeck.

Transfer tomorrow at 09:45. Small Boy will be spending the day at the farm, and I will be spending the day on the couch.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:34 , Blogger Choco Pie said...

Good luck!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home