Saturday, November 11, 2006

This is why I've started carrying my camera around

I've started to make a conscious effort to carry my new camera (we went with a Nikon D80) with me more often. For one thing, it's just too nice of a camera - and too expensive - to use once a year on vacation; although our pictures from our Yellowstone trip are the best vacation pictures we have ever taken, they alone do not justify the expense. For another thing, I would hate to see something like this



and not have a camera with me.

How often do you see a horse dentist in the middle of the city? Frankly, I didn't even know there were horse dentists. I would have assumed horse dentistry would have come under the general rubric of Large Animal Veterinarian, but I guess I would have been wrong.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 01:34 , Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

There's actually a horse chiropractor that goes to my church.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 
At 10:54 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that is cool! We could have used him for the dozen wild horses that were running loose through the streets of Tirana earlier this week!

 
At 11:55 , Blogger swissmiss said...

PK - I could certainly imagine a horse needing a chiropractor! I wonder how one becomes one, though?

Traveller one - How did you get wild horses in the streets??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home