Thursday, November 16, 2006

Is that good or bad?

The first time around, while waiting to find out if the Small Boy IVF had worked, I made no attempt to read the tea leaves of bodily aches, pains, changes, ups and downs, and I assumed it would be the same this time around as well. Just wait for the definitive blood test, I think; everything else is magical thinking. But I can't help but wonder, that twinging and pulling I've been feeling all day that sometimes makes me take a sharp breath - is Draft Pick implanting, or dying?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 16:26 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopeing that its implanting !!!!!!! A new miracle please please God....

 
At 20:27 , Blogger moo said...

Hoping Draft Pick is hanging around for the duration. Best. Moo

 
At 10:58 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Thanks Lillian and Moo - we'll know in a little over a week. Or sooner in the event of bad news...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home