Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Do not pass go, do not collect $200

I have an appointment (which will include an ultrasound) with Dr. Fantabulous tomorrow, and if my bathroom scale is to be trusted I have not gained a single pound, nary an ounce, to say nothing of a whole kilogram, since my six-week ultrasound. Nada. Na. Da. Something tells me Dr. Fantabulous is going to skip concerned and jump directly to alarmed. Lord knows I have.

More after the appointment tomorrow.

(But if anybody has any I didn't start gaining weight until week 22 and my baby was a porker and I didn't have trouble breastfeeding stories now's the time.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 21:22 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually managed to lose weight in the first trimester ...and bubs was about 3.7 kg's in the end. Don't worry ...you will expand at some point! Just keep at it with the törtli i say!

 
At 12:21 , Blogger swissmiss said...

Thanks for the encouragement mela! And yes, an excuse to eat tortli is always good!

 
At 10:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, me! I didn't gain any weight in my second pregancy till 22 weeks and only gained 19 pounds in total, he was 6 pounds 10 ounces (at over a month early! They reckon he'd have been a 9 pounder!) and am still breastfeeding my 16 month old baby after no problems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home