Sunday, August 05, 2007

Es lebe die Liebe

In response to this political flyer (courtesy of the SVP, or the Swiss People's Party), somebody has been hanging up this poster:


It reads: "Im Jahre 2006 fanden 37.8% der Eheschliessungen zwischen Personen mit schweizerischer und Personen mit ausländischer Staatsangehörigkeit statt.* Es lebe die Liebe!
* Bundesamt für Statistik www.bfs.admin.ch"

Which translates to: "In 2006, 37.8% of marriages were between people with Swiss citizenship and people with foreign citizenship.* Love lives!
* Federal Department of Statistics www.bfs.admin.ch"

I wish I knew who to thank.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 15:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey !

please look and make this blog known, because it could interest a lot of people :
http://thermochateaugontier.over-blog.com/
thank you

 
At 16:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...it seems I have been off in Twin Fogland for far too long. I'm just catching up on some of my favorite prolific writers, and it seems CONGRATULATIONS are in order! So happy for you and R! I hope to stay caught up now that we have a nap schedule going around here. I thought of you this morning when I had my Nespresso. :-) D is tempting me with thoughts of moving to Vevey again...

 
At 18:41 , Blogger junebee said...

See, you were a trendsetter all along!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home