Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Out sick

Sorry for the lack of posting, but everybody is sick over here (even the grandparents!) and I'm just trying to keep my head above water until Thursday when we do transfer. I don't feel particularly good about doing an embryo transfer when my body feels wrung out and run over, but it's not a good reason to cancel. But I have to say, it doesn't fill me with optimism. I'm just hoping that by Thursday the grandparents are well enough to take Small Boy for the day so that I can bed rest after the transfer. And I'm hoping to feel well enough to not mourn the loss of NyQuil.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 09:45 , Blogger Miss Kim said...

You're in my thoughts... hope all goes well.

 
At 10:00 , Blogger Global Librarian said...

Feel better soon! Fingers crossed for you.

 
At 14:09 , Blogger christine said...

Oh dear. I hope you feel better by then. I will send you all my unused :( fertility vibes. ***** Good luck and rest up!

 
At 19:05 , Blogger junebee said...

Hope you feel better. Good luck. No matter how awful I feel I will never take Nyquil. I can't stomach the stuff.

 
At 16:28 , Blogger swissmiss said...

thanks for the good wishes.

Junebee - you think NyQuil is bad, you should try the Swiss version which is just awful! Next time I go to the states I need to stock up on the decent stuff.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home