Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Dear FedEx Guy,

Sorry about missing your delivery. I'm sure you suspected that somebody was home, what with Boychen screaming uncontrollably and Small Boy calling out "Hellooo? Hellooo?" after you rang the bell. You were quite patient, giving me a chance to come to the door, but between the screaming baby and the fact that I was still wet and not dressed from my extremely truncated and unsatisfying shower (see Baby, screaming) and the fact that Small Boy, who heaven help me still isn't potty-trained, had a dirty diaper it just wasn't gonna happen. Thanks for trying though.

Love and redeliveries,
Swissmiss

3 Comments:

At 15:40 , Blogger Global Librarian said...

If I had been the FedEx driver and I heard a baby screaming and a child talking, but no adult I might have waited a while. And then gone to call the police just to make certain that the adult wasn't hurt or unconscious or something.

You were probably lucky to not get a visit from the police a few minutes later!

 
At 18:45 , Blogger swissmiss said...

I was actually wondering about that too. About 10 minutes later when I saw a blinking light in our street I was totally expecting a visit, but it was a just a street sweeper!

 
At 17:25 , Blogger christine said...

I am right there with you hon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home