Saturday, August 30, 2008

A confession

It started out as a business relationship, someplace to concentrate on my writing, perhaps a way to meet fellow poets. But it started getting personal. I told a few stories about my children, I shared a few poems. I started spending more and more time there, neglecting other relationships. I'd save up experiences and stories to share there. I realized I was putting my emotional energies someplace else, but I can't give it up.

It's true. I have another blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 02:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

GASP! Me, too.

 
At 19:58 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there,

LOVE your blog! I will make it short & sweet. I am interested in advertising on it with a link on the sidebar.

Please let me know if you might be interested. If we can come to a fair price, I will pre-pay for 1 year.

Many thanks, cheers!

All the best,
Cassie (cassie003@gmail.com)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home