Sunday, November 06, 2005

Friendship can be bought

I may have mentioned that Small Boy's goal in life is to touch Cat. I may also have mentioned that Cat's goal in life is to never ever ever be touched by Small Boy. In fact, in a perfect world Cat would not even share a home room with Small Boy.

However, if accidently Small Boy should get some Kalbfleisch-Kartoffeln on his hand and by pure chance dangle his hand towards the floor - by pure coincidence, mind you - Cat will lick Small Boy's hand!

Cat. She's prideful. But she can be bought.

1 Comments:

At 17:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is pretty funny because at 2.5 years old, I knew of a little boy who used to do the same thing. I called it more like a love hate relationship.

They used to chase each other. Cat always looking under the couch to see little boys feet. Always aware of little boy chasing cat. Always quite sneaky for 2.5 year old, but mean as can be if he caught the cat. Cat would loose hair. At the end of the day, cat would end up sleeping in little boys bed. Little boy always wanted the cat around. And I think the cat liked it a lot. I've since moved so I don't get to see this funny site. Little boy is now 5 so I don't think he does this anymore.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home